Well it's been a long ol' time since I've done one of these! I've just been so busy with uni and making new friends and settling in and work and assignments etc. but I'm here now for another Monday post (even though it's Tuesday)
I have decided to change this wee blog post, just a little. You see this post normally documents my Mondays, just one day and what I do on that day. But due to the fact that ever Monday I have a day full of lectures until around 5 o'clock or later, I can't fit anything in that's worth posting. Because of this I have decided to make this post a round up of my week and express all the little and big things that happened for the whole week. I just think it will be more exciting for you to read and it wont be as monotonous as a post about every Monday, me going to my lectures, going home, doing work and sleeping oh how exciting !
The things that made me particularly happy this week are:
- Spontaneous nights out with friends, well isn't that what uni's about? I quiet drink turns into you rolling home at 4 in the morning.
- The amount of tomato soup I have actually eaten, it's Autumn and I'm excited, okay?- The little cluster of vintage and antique shops I came upon. It's so magical, like a tiny village crammed into an old church and the clothes and the collectibles are to die for.
- The beautiful walk I took in the local park with my camera, you can look at these here
- The fact I went shopping and a two week shop only came to around £20 (bargain hunter here)
- I obtained a job at a local retail store (yeyyy I can feed myself)
- The fact that Made in Chelsea is back but what the hell are these outfits and hats at the moment ?! Get your shit together Proudlock!
- That it's getting colder and I can layer up and not feel stuffy anymore
- The banana cake/bread I made from scratch, even though I thought it was disgusting my flat mates loved it (I know it looks burnt but it was real nice, apparently)
- I'm finally catching up on the new American Horror Story
- The fact it's a reading week this week so I get to go home for a few days and cuddle my cats
What I have been listening to:
Alt J // This is all yours (the whole album)
George Ezra // Barcelona
Johnny Cash // Like a Soldier
James Bay // If You Ever Want to be in Love
Hozier // From Eden
How was your Monday ?